Before and After School Programs
Before School Care
Children dropped off at 7:30 am are surpervised at the door by the Sister Irene and Mrs. Alma. At 7:45 all students move to the cafeteria where they are supervised by a teacher and if they wish breakfast may be purchased. Breakfast is served every morning from 7:30-8:00 in the cafeteria. At 8:05, the bell rings and students move to their homeroom.
After School Care
Mrs. Cathy Newman supervises after school care under the direction of the company, Play Centers, Inc. The program provides:
- Flexible Enrollment Schedules / Drop-in Care
- Staff Certified in First-Aid / CPR, Medication Administration, and Emergency Preparedness
- Healthy initiatives, including nutritious snacks and active play
- Indoor / Outdoor opportunities - both child selected and teacher directed
- Secure Building Access
- Sibling Discounts
- Homework Time and Guidance
- Celebrations of Diversity
For more information please visit their website at www.playcenters.org or contact the center directly at 410.288.3310.